Friday, 2 May 2014

Christmas Sale….




christmas10sale2014

 
Morning crafters, just before today's post a quick mention about the May challenge. I had a few computer problems yesterday so it was delayed, I'll be back later today with it


*


I have something a bit different today  …I’m afraid I have to mention the dreaded ‘C’ word!
 
I know some of you are getting organised and starting your Christmas cards early   …so if that’s you, or if there were some stamps that you didn’t get last year and wish you had, then now is the time to buy because we’re having a sale of all our Christmas stamps
 
Until May 4th you will get 10% off all our cute Christmas stamps   …and postage is still FREE!!
 

I have a couple of cards to share using some of the Christmas images that haven’t been on the blog before, these are by Jen and Mary J 
 

Sledging Buddies - Jen
This stamp is Sledging Buddies
 
 

Squirrel Snack - Mary
and this one is called Squirrel Snack
 
 

Hope you like them, if you would like to win one of these stamps then leave your name in the linky and a winner will be drawn at random
 
Here’s our candy winner from Wednesday, it was you…
 
 
Congratulations Tammy, email your address to our Erica… erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

 
*

That’s another week over crafters, we have a nice long weekend ahead with the bank holiday but there will still be a new post on here every day and candy up for grabs …so make sure you stop by regularly!
 
 
Enjoy your Friday

 


 

 









34 comments:

  1. Squirrel Snack stamp is so adorable..Loved the christmas colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards...I've just started my Christmas cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, looks like I need to visit the site, I am starting to warm up to Christmas cards! Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love Christmas so this is great!! Lovely cards and stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards today - always good to get ahead with christmas cards x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards ...Happy crafting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both stamps are so adorable!! Love the cards!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these inspiration posts every day and yes I have started my Christmas cards. i have the top stamp but not the bottom one, such cute cards x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not really thought about C yet but may have to now, going to have a look, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards and images

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Is it ever too early for Christmas card??!! :)
    Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are beautiful made, and such gorgeous images here again too. I absolutely love the squirrel image, it´s just too darned cute, and one I would love to play with for christmas, that´s for sure.
    Have a great week-end now everyone and Happy Scrapbooking Day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both fabulous cards. Still have some uninked christmas stamps but no harm in getting a few more!! Will nip and have a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards and a great reminder that I really have to start in time with my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaah what sweeties, right i'm off to check out which Christmas ones i want :-), Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards today and such a generous offer to get ahead for Christmas I'm not doing that bad made two Christmas Cards that's good for me two more than last year at this time !! Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards! I feel Christmassy now - how scary is that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! I love the featured cards. They are super cute.I love making Christmas cards. It's my favourite theme. LOTV Christmas stamps are the cutest one can buy and they look perfect with the papers and sentiments. I can't wait to get started.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such gorgeous cards, LOTV Christmas stamps are definitely my favourites!
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous inspirations from both ladies! Hope one day I can win some. Because of the time difference, I'm always "last" :-( but I'm happy to leave a comment coz the DT rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh, sledging buddies are so cute. Yeah, not really in the xmas state of mind but maybe need to check out the bargains anyway LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two beautiful cards again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely Christmas cards by Jen and Mary J. I love Christmas so it's never too early for me to start making Christmas cards! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I make Christmas cards all year long so I love seeing these cards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful! I make CC all year long too, they help keep me cool in the summer heat, lol!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beatiful Christmas cards.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've always loved the polar bears Anne. Enjoy the bank hol x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much, I'm so excited that I am a winner!! I will email Erica. Adorable card too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have both of these stamps and love the cards. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. So adorable.2 amazing cards.Inspiring.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous cards! They're so beautiful and showcase the images perfectly :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely cards!! That little girl is adorable!!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete